We are Sade Kindergarten
We Only Work with the Best
We Get Our Children Adopt Only the Healthy Habits
We Just Focus on Their Happiness
- Our school has been in service since 2012. Our name and school have been renewed and our long-standing staff member and founder, Deniz Özde Sürmeli, continues to add a different perspective to the school’s education policy.
- Our school has been in service since 2012. Our name and school have been renewed and our long-standing staff member and founder Deniz Özde Sürmeli advances the schools educational policy by adding a different perspective.
- In addition to adopting the Reggio Emilia approach, our school also offers hourly Montessori training.
- The name of our organization belongs to us. We are unique and not part of any franchise.
- The entrance time to our school is 8 a.m. and the departure time is 6 p.m.
- Each morning, our students are welcomed by the duty teacher. Entry and exit times are recorded by the duty teacher.
- The children cannot be delivered to a third party without giving information to parents.
- Sick children must rest at home.
- It is compulsory to bring the medical report after home care.
- Children have breakfast after doing yoga in the morning.
- Breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon meal are served at our school.
- After breakfast, our teachers together carry out training programs with our students in accordance with the rotation system according to age groups.
- Lunch is first eaten by our students in the younger age group and then by our older age groups.
- Our meals are planned by our dietitian every month and samples are kept up to 48 hours against any risk of poisoning.
- In our education system, our second language is English and our third language is Russian.